Is a free cloud-based tool, Google Sheets lets users create, edit and collaborate with others in real-time from your web and mobile devices. Google Sheets along with Google Docs, Google Slides, is available on the web, Android, and iOS platforms.
If you’re familiar with Excel, you’ll understand Google Sheets very quickly. The app provides functions like cells, columns, rows, ranges, colorful charts and graphs, pivot tables, formulas and so on. Formulas can be used to calculate numbers, manage data, and more. Google Sheets is free for 15GB of storage and all features. If you want to upgrade to a business level, you pay $5 per user per month.
Built-in functions and online access
● Log in Sheets with Google account
● Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files stored in Google Drive or uploaded from your computer
● Format cells, sort data, view charts, change color, insert formulas, pivot tables, use VLOOKUP, find and more
● Open, edit and save Excel files with no need to convert by using a Chrome plugin
● You can give different levels of permissions to your collaborators, view-only or editing permissions
● Update, change, add and respond to comments in the same spreadsheet at the same time with collaborators
● With Explore feature, you can find your file quickly
● Everything is saved automatically as you type
● Offline editing is only available for the Chrome browser
● Install and activate the offline function of Google Chrome extension
If you need a convenient and powerful tool to manage numbers, sort data, visualize things in charts and graphs, and easily edit them on multiple devices anytime you want, Google Sheets will be a reliable choice.
People also like
Create a new spreadsheet and edit together along with others at any same time -- from your personal own computer, phone and / and / or tablet. Get stuff done along with and / and / or without an internet connection.
Google Sheets Templates
On any computer, open a Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and / and Forms home screen. In all of all the menu, click File Make a copy. Open all of all the file you want in order to really get a copy of.
Google Sheets Formulas
Dependent upon all of your data, Google Sheets might suggest a formula and/or range for you. (If you want all of your formula for all of your entire row, this will probably be all of your first and second row with the a column.) Enter that formula. Jul 20, 2018 - Double-click about your cell you want that can enter all of your formula in.
Google Sheets Api
The Google Sheets API lets developers write third-party applications that read and modify any aspect of spreadsheets. Use this tag together with post questions related to .
Google Sheets Remove Duplicates
Apr 19, 2016 - A lot of people are familiar complete by how with be able with remove duplicates by Excel, but they often struggle complete by finding that same functionality by Google Sheets. The “Unique” function will allow you with be able with remove duplicate items from a single row, and / and several rows.
Google Sheets Query
Runs a Google Visualization API Query Language query across data. Sample Usage QUERY(A2:E6,"select avg(A) pivot B") QUERY(A2:E6,F2,FALSE) Syntax .
Google Sheets Download
All this spreadsheets are automatically saved and saved with Google Drive. Oct 12, 2017 - Create and edit spreadsheets. Download Google Chrome.
Google Sheets Conditional Formatting
Jun 13, 2018 - You can use this tutorial as a complete guide within order if you want to really using Google Sheets conditional formatting. You'll learn within order if you want to really add styles that adjust on-the-fly to .